Friday, July 24, 2015

First Year Teacher Excitement + Freebie


I have finally received the keys to my classroom and that just makes me feel super excited! I also met with my wonderful colleague, she's just awesome, welcoming and so helpful. 



My initial thought as I walked into my classroom, well let's just say it was a little overwhelming. It's just surreal to actually be standing in my classroom and holding my own set of keys, It's a big deal!! I've spent the last few years of my life thinking of this moment and it's finally here, I can't wait to actually meet my kiddos.

I know I have a lot to do to get my classroom looking cozy and welcoming. I have actually sketched out a classroom floor plan *call me crazy* but I'm a visual person, I have to see it. There is so much I have planned but so little time and not enough money, yes people I'm still broke :( 

Being able to create a lot of  my clip art has actually saved me a lot of money. Since I've had some extra time this summer, I took advantage and created a lot of my decor. I created my word wall labels a few days ago and get this it's another freebie. I wanted to share the love and continue the celebration of this blog! You can get the labels for free HERE



Also, If you like these freebies, I would love your feedback. I'm open to sincere and constructive criticism :) Thanks again!!


No comments :

Post a Comment