Wednesday, July 22, 2015

School Supply Wishlist + Freebie


As a first year teacher, I'm trying to wrap my head around school supplies and what is needed and what is not. I have been asking teacher friends, looking all over for essential school supplies. I decided to put together a "classroom wishlist." I call it a wishlist because I hate to be that person to break parent's bank. They already have enough with having to buy kids school uniforms and such. Am I thinking like a newbie here or is this how other teachers think?

I love the idea of a giving tree during meet the teacher night. There are so many great ideas on pinterest. One thing I learned (during my student teacher year) is that some parents continuously ask what teachers need. A giving tree and providing a detailed list is perfect for those parents. 

Since I know the community I'll be working with, I went ahead and made the list both in English and Spanish. You can go ahead and download my wishlist for free HERE.


Thank you for reading along
& don't forget to follow me on all social media 
so you don't miss any freebies :)





No comments :

Post a Comment