Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Welcome + Freebie


Welcome!!
To my very first post. I'm so excited to finally start this teacher blog. I love to blog and actually blog all about the joys of life over at A Joyful Kind of Life. I wanted my very own teacher blog and this is how this blog was born. To celebrate the launch of this blog I'm including my very first freebie!! I also started my very own teachers pay teachers seller account and you can find this fun freebie there, perfect for back to school! 




labels measure 4 1/2 by 4 1/2
find these supply labels HERE!

Enjoy and can't wait to meet more teacher bloggers around here!

Happy Tuesday!


2 comments :

  1. This is such a colorfully vibrant layout, Mrs. Villa!! So fun yet simple.joyful. I love it! I look forward to hearing about your first grade adventures with the little ones. How exciting this will be! Best, best wishes for this year and the many exciting years to come! - Miss G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lalita! Thanks for such a kind comment and for leaving my first comment! I can't wait to share more as I begin my first year as a teacher :)

      Delete